Re: Semantic Web according to wikipedia

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:55:14 +0100
To: kidehen@openlinksw.com
CC: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Kingsley Idehen wrote:

>> If anyone has a minute, the Layer Cake they've got is a little stale...
>
> Danny,
>
> Amen! Re. the Layer Cake :-)
>
> I was hoping someone would address this bearing in mind this was issue
> one for me at the start of SWEO.
>
> I was hoping that once we agreed the Layer Cake changes I would see its
> propagation to Wikipedia.

I have a pending action to talk to Tim about an alternative layer cake
that the SW Coordination group has proposed a while ago. I will now have
regular phones with Tim, so this should be settled within a reasonable
amount of time. As the layercake diagram is, in some ways, 'owned' by
Tim, I need to do that

Ivan