Semantic Web according to wikipedia

From: Paul Walsh, Segala <paulwalsh@segala.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 17:48:31 -0000
To: <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

I know this has come up before but I'll ask the question again.

What is the W3C's position of the interpretation of the Semantic Web on
wikipedia [1].

What is the rest of the group's thoughts about it?

It's funny that everyone [2] knows that the SM is a W3C ambition, yet they
decide to link to the ever so reliable wiki.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_Web
[2] http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=4499 not everyone - just an example which
may have been passed around already.

I could be cheeky and ensure it's update to include Content Labels. Or, is
that cheeky?!

Cheers
Paul