RE: SWEO is in the news :-)

From: Paul Walsh, Segala <paulwalsh@segala.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:35:09 -0000
To: "'Benjamin Nowack'" <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Cc: "'W3C SWEO IG'" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Nowack [mailto:bnowack@appmosphere.com]
Sent: 08 February 2007 15:25
To: Paul Walsh, Segala

Hi Paul,

Not sure if I understand your use case, but if it's filtering
search results based on CC license information, you can do that
already via [1]. CC could actually be a nice demo for combining
RDF with microformats: Describe the License in (e)RDF, and link
to it via the rel-license MF.

[PW] Benjamin, that's what I thought you'd say :) Wouldn't it be better if
it was built into search engines such as Google and/or Browsers? That's my
goal. That is, for mainstream browsers and search engines to read
POWDER/Content Labels.

Cheers
Paul