RE: SWEO is in the news :-)

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:24:54 +0100
To: "Paul Walsh, Segala" <paulwalsh@segala.com>
Cc: "'W3C SWEO IG'" <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Hi Paul,

Not sure if I understand your use case, but if it's filtering
search results based on CC license information, you can do that
already via [1]. CC could actually be a nice demo for combining
RDF with microformats: Describe the License in (e)RDF, and link
to it via the rel-license MF.

[1] http://search.creativecommons.org/