RE: Semantic Web Activity page use case

-----Original Message-----
From: public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Ivan Herman

Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
>
>> I've promoted things like "what if you could take your bank statement
>> and add it to the calendar along with the dates you get your paycheck,
>> and see how it fits with when you can afford to fly off for a
>> vacation". If that could be condensed to something understandable...
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Kjetil
>>

> Kjetil,
>
> How about:
> "Why can't I join my list of LinkedIn contacts with the list of feeds
> that I keep at Syndic8?" for instance?

I have to be religious here:-) W3C's vendor neutrality requires to
reduce the references to real company to the strict minimum, certainly
on a page like the SW Activity page!

[PW] This is very good to know. David is going to propose 2 projects;
contentlabel.org to create new codes of conduct using POWDER (feel free to
hit me every time I say Content Labels on this list ;))

The second will be for Browser extensions/plug-ins to demonstrate how POWDER
(and other Semantic stuff) can benefit end users. This is where your comment
is useful. At present searchthresher.com is not Segala branded as we wanted
to get something up very quickly. However we're going to launch a new site
and pull the extension in with it. I won't waste time doing this if I think
there's a strong possibility of getting this onto the project list.
Likewise, I don't want to pull the blog down if it's not going to make it
onto the list.

I'm more than happy to have the extension branded with the same brand as I
intend to create for POWDER/Content Labels.

Advice/comments welcome :)

Thanks
Paul