Re: Business Presentation

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:01:00 -0500
To: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
CC: public-sweo-ig@w3.org

Susie M Stephens wrote:
> David Provost is unfortunately no longer a member of SWEO. I was therefore
> wondering if anyone else would like to take up his action item of creating
> a business presentation on the Semantic Web?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Susie

Susie,

I am happy to work with others to produce such. But I cannot own it due
to plethora of other items I have to deal with based on my tight schedule.

I would like to suggest that we attempt to construct the raw form
presentation via a ESW Wiki. We have a Wikiword per slide etc.. The
first slide would be the outline etc..

--

Regards,

President & CEO