Re: Semantic Camp

I may add that we have a tradition of doing "hands-on Semantic Desktop
hacks" in Berlin,
every year in April.

Next year I would like to open it to more practical people calling it
"hands on Semantic Web Applications".
Its usually a three-day event with morning talks, afternnoon free time
for hacking and discussion, evenings with social events.
Entrance fee of about 20-50€ for coffee and location and t-shirt and
organization.

attendees agreed that this format worked great, see video and blogpost:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7057657902782346218&hl=en
http://leobard.twoday.net/stories/3593746/

I wonder if this can be somehow "sweoized" or not...

best
Leo

It was Susie M Stephens who said at the right time 30.11.2007 00:50 the
following words:
> Hi Kjetil,
>
> Thanks for this suggestion. SemanticCampLondon definitely sounds like something that it would be good for us to promote. However, the timing isn't really good for combining it with a SWEO F2F.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Susie

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann@dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313