Re: Dunja says goodby

From: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:57:03 -0500
To: Dunja Ewinger <de@webxcerpt.com>
Cc: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>, public-sweo-ig-request@w3.org

Hi Dunja,

Thanks for all of your contributions to SWEO, and in particular for the
work that you did on the brochure.

Have fun doing your PhD.

Cheers,

Susie

             Dunja Ewinger
             <de@webxcerpt.com
             Sent by:                  W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
             public-sweo-ig-re                                          cc
             quest@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Dunja says goodby
             12/05/2007 05:57
             AM

Hi SWEOs,

I left the REWERSE project end of November due a PhD position in
political science :-) at the University of Zurich. As you might have
seen my colleague Andrea Kulas who will take over my role in SWEO,
already introduced herself.

It was a pleasure to be part of the SWEO group and thanks to all for
your support in the SW brochure.

I wish you all the best and a merry christmas time.

Cheers,
Dunja

--
Dunja Ewinger

Technology Transfer & Awareness, EU Network of Excellence REWERSE
http://rewerse.net
Tel.: +49 89 548 088 48
Email: de@webXcerpt.com
REWERSE is member of the W3C SWEO Interest Group
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/

webXcerpt Software GmbH
Aurbacherstr. 2
D-81541 München

Geschäftsführer: Tim Geisler, Dr. Heribert Schütz
Firmensitz München
Handelsregister München HRB 134213
Ust-IdNr.: DE212843019