Dunja says goodby

From: Dunja Ewinger <de@webxcerpt.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:57:45 +0100
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

I left the REWERSE project end of November due a PhD position in
political science :-) at the University of Zurich. As you might have
seen my colleague Andrea Kulas who will take over my role in SWEO,
already introduced herself.

It was a pleasure to be part of the SWEO group and thanks to all for
your support in the SW brochure.

I wish you all the best and a merry christmas time.

Dunja Ewinger
Technology Transfer & Awareness, EU Network of Excellence REWERSE
Tel.: +49 89 548 088 48
Email: de@webXcerpt.com
REWERSE is member of the W3C SWEO Interest Group

webXcerpt Software GmbH
Aurbacherstr. 2
D-81541 München

Geschäftsführer: Tim Geisler, Dr. Heribert Schütz
Firmensitz München
Handelsregister München HRB 134213
Ust-IdNr.: DE212843019