Re: [InfoGathering] REASE repository of learning units

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:10:29 -0400
To: Paula-Lavinia Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
CC: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>

Paula-Lavinia Patranjan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as shortly discussed during the today's telecon, REASE is a repository
> comprising a collection of learning resources around Semantic Web
> topics, such as presentations, videos or pointers to educational
> activities. REASE is supported by REWERSE [1] and KnowledgeWeb [2],
> which are both research projects funded by the European Commission.
>
> Please take a look at the REASE collection, so as to determine its
> importance for the Information Gathering Task Force:
>
> http://rease.semanticweb.org/
>
> I'm going to contact the REASE team to discuss about the similarity of
> the goals REASE and the Information Gathering Task Force have. I'll
> let you know as soon as I have more information on this issue.
>
> Best regards,
> Paula
>
> [1] http://rewerse.net
> [2] http://knowledgeweb.semanticweb.org/
Paula,

As a very first point of call, I would ask if they are willing to
release an RDF Data Set to the Information Gathering effort. I see they
already have a compatible license [1].

This is great source of tutorial and training material (IMHO).

Links:

1. http://rease.semanticweb.org/ubp/PUSH/baseapp@licenses

--

Regards,