[InfoGathering] REASE repository of learning units

From: Paula-Lavinia Patranjan <paula.patranjan@ifi.lmu.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 17:15:25 +0200
To: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

as shortly discussed during the today's telecon, REASE is a repository
comprising a collection of learning resources around Semantic Web
topics, such as presentations, videos or pointers to educational
activities. REASE is supported by REWERSE [1] and KnowledgeWeb [2],
which are both research projects funded by the European Commission.

Please take a look at the REASE collection, so as to determine its
importance for the Information Gathering Task Force:

http://rease.semanticweb.org/

I'm going to contact the REASE team to discuss about the similarity of
the goals REASE and the Information Gathering Task Force have. I'll let
you know as soon as I have more information on this issue.

Best regards,
Paula

[1] http://rewerse.net
[2] http://knowledgeweb.semanticweb.org/