Contacts for the questionnaire

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:50:05 +0100
To: Susie Stephens <susie.stephens@oracle.com>
Cc: W3C SWEO IG <public-sweo-ig@w3.org>
Hi Susie,

per [1] I had an action item to locate the contact persons for a number
of companies for the questionnaire. I have collected those on [2];
please check if there is anyone I forgot.

Actually, I have added some entries (marked by '*') for some other
companies that we might want to contact, too. I know of some who are in
this space already (Computas, for example), or who are interested (AMEX,
we will have a longer phone meeting in December).

These data are W3C member confidential, hence the file itself in [2] is
also set to a member confidential ACL.

Cheers

Ivan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sweo-ig/2006Nov/0022.html