Re: RDF resource list in RDF

Danny Ayers wrote:

> It would be nice to make RDF from some of the other resource lists,

Does anyody knows how to do that with moin-moin wiki pages? The tool
list on the wiki

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebTools

relies, well, on moin-moin. B.t.w., we are looking at the Semantic Wiki
Media with Wing, but I am not sure it is already in production quality.
If it was, and we had it installed somewhere, a one time pain would be
to convert these things to media wiki with annotations, and we would get
the RDF data for free...

[Using the wiki for such list is my favourite. Since the various tool
list on the W3C site have been collected and moved there, numeruous
updates just came it via the community help. And that is great]

I.