RDF resource list in RDF

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:04:13 +0100
To: public-sweo-ig@w3.org
Cc: "Dave Beckett" <dave@dajobe.org>

- Dave Beckett's RDF Resource Guide

- one-off XSLT to convert Dave's guide into RDF/XML

The result can be seen through the W3C XSLT service:

if your mail reader doesn't object, here's the full URI:

It's only really a first pass (if anyone has the time to clean it up
I'd be grateful) but it's already potentially useful. I dropped the
RDF into a default install of Longwell, example screenshot attached.

The source XHTML is fairly regular, quite XSLT-friendly. There were
two typos in the markup which the W3C HTML Validator (and the XSLT
service) missed but which nxml-mode in emacs picked up - whitespace in
href attributes (lines 489 & 913).

For most parts I've got it just making very simple
dc:title/dc:description blocks, but on the projects and tools sections
there's also a small chunk of DOAP.

It would be nice to make RDF from some of the other resource lists,
but more fun would be to run a crawler/scutter over the URIs in the
RDF, to see if there were DOAP or FOAF files nearby to fill out the
data some more.

(image/png attachment: longwell.png)