Re: Action List: contact web developers

Leo,

It would be great if I could take you up on your kind offer of exploring
which conferences SWEO may wish to participate in.

I've created a new page on the Wiki for conference information [1].
Would it be possible for you to list the conferences that you think are
most important, and also to include information regarding participation?
For example, would we need to submit a proposal by a certain deadline,
or do we just need to twist the arm of a conference organizer. :-)  Once
we have the list, lets move our focus to potential presenters.

Please let me know if you would like to talk about this during
tomorrow's call.

Kind regards,

Susie

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/Conferences