Re: Trial version of the questionnaire

Ivan asked me to send my comments on the questionnaire to the group (I had
embedded them within my trial answers). So here they are (many of them
agree with points raised by Susie).

Question 6: the answers should be checkboxes

Question 10: I don't understand this question as worded. Why do we care
about the survey taker's opinion on this vis a vis the actual nature of
who the decision markers / influencers are?

Question 10&11: I don't like the "Don't want" and "Don't mind" choices;
they confuse me!

Question 15: I think this should be check boxes also (I'm a developer and
an IBM representative on standards committees.) Also, I would be a
standard committee representative; I'm not actually a committee itself.

Overall I'm pleased with the questionnaire. It took me about 10 minutes to
fill out, though I skimped on some of the answers. I'm not too concerned
about being precise to the minute in terms of our time advice to the
questionnaire takers.

Lee