Re: Trial version of the questionnaire

Hi Ivan,

I've just had a go at filling out the questionnaire, and the process
went fairly smoothly. It took me 10 minutes to complete, so the time
guide does seem reasonable. Here are some thoughts as to where we can
make a few tweaks.

1. Instead of saying "It is intended that it will take less than 10
minutes for you to complete the survey.", we should say "It is intended
that it will take about 10 minutes for you to complete the survey".

2. In Q6, people should be able to select multiple radio buttons, for
example, I wanted to select that Oracle sells SW products and are using
SW in production.

3. For question 8, would it be possible to have separate dialogue boxes
for advantages and disadvantages. I think separate boxes will encourage
people to enter both types of information.

4. In questions 10 and 11, is it possible to remove the responses "don't
mind" and "don't want", as they aren't appropriate answers to the
questions? It would also be nice if there was an option that states "no
influence", otherwise people are forced to rank entries when none of
them apply. For example, in question 10, we could potential loose the
fact that only IT management influences technology selection.

5. In question 12, I think the subheading should become the main
heading. There could be a subheading in brackets that says "Please
select all that apply".

I think it's looking really good. :-)

Cheers,

Susie