From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:11 AM
To: Orri Erling
Subject: Re: Classifying Resources

Orri,

just for my understanding. We agreed we would use the sweo tag on
delicious. Ie, I can look at all those with del.icio.us/tag/sweo, I can
also have an RSS feed on that one, great. That also means that I can tag
using my usual delicious bookmarklets, and add sweo.

So far so good. But tagging 'vendor' may clash with lots of different
things. Ie, do you mean using tags like 'sweo_vendor', 'sweo_research', etc?

Alternatively, we all use del.icio.us /W3CSWEO/ and tag there with your
tags. But, somehow, it does not work well for me: if I use my usual
bookmarklet to add a new link, although the popup does include a
for:w3csweo possibility to add something for a network, it does not seem
to work...

(As you can see, I am not a very good delicious user:-)

I.