Re: [SKOS] outdated links in SKOS Rec pages

Hi Tom, Ivan,

Please, if you fix those issues, do not forget the other elements of my first mail!
Especially the SKOS-XL mentioned in [1]. This is really important.
And if you want to make things perfect, there are also check the SKOS PR versions (see also [1]) and the SKOS implementation report [2], if we want to  mirror its latest date of edition. Personally I'm ok with those, as they're not rec. But it looks weird as such; maybe other people would prefer a change...

Antoine

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Sep/0012.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090315/implementation.html