Re: [SKOS] Comments on SKOS Primer

From: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:54:15 -0500
To: "Antoine Isaac" <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: "Thomas Baker" <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>, "SWD Working Group" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:42 AM, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:
> Ed, if you have time to read and approve or make suggestions, that would be
> welcome!

This all looks good to me. Thanks Tom for going over the Primer so
thoroughly, and for expediting the edits. I am definitely in favor of
updating the Primer to promote the use of dcterms [1].

I also like Alistair's suggestion for incorporating timbl's quote
about the 'problems with keywords'  [2] into the Primer Introduction.
I think considering SKOS in light of the original motivation for the
web is important--particularly for readers who harbor general doubts
about the semantic web.

Antoine, if you'd like me to do any of this let me know.

//Ed

[1] http://purl.org/dc/terms/
[2] http://www.w3.org/History/1989/proposal.html