SKOS revised vocabulary

From: Reul, Q. H. <q.reul@abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 17:37:18 +0100
To: "owlapi-developer@lists.sourceforge.net" <owlapi-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I was wondering if the latest element added to the SKOS vocabulary, such as skos:closeMatch and skos:topConceptOf, were going to be included as part of the OWL API. I seem to get a parsing problem since I have added them into my rdf file.

<skos:TopConcept rdf:about="http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~qreul/thesaurus/deterioration/concepts#Deterioration_Mechanism">
                <skos:topConceptOf rdf:resource="http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~qreul/thesaurus/deterioration">
                <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="en">Deterioration Mechanism</skos:prefLabel>
                <skos:definition>The failure mechanism (Deterioration Mechanism) causes the failure mode, which in turn causes the failure effect. Failure mechanisms provide the actual physical processes leading to a failure.</skos:definition>
                <skos:inScheme rdf:resource="http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~qreul/thesaurus/deterioration"/>
        </skos:TopConcept>

Regards,

Quentin

* Quentin H. Reul                        *
* PhD Research Student                   *
* Department of Computing Science        *
* University of Aberdeen, King's College *
* Room 238 in the Meston Building        *
* ABERDEEN AB24 3UE                      *
* Phone: +44 (0)1224 27 4485             *
* http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~qreul       *