Re: ISSUE-151: Last Call Comment: skos:member definition

Would a range statement be considered as too big a change for the spec?
I would live very comfortably with a range axiom for skos:member, as the
naming of the property is very ambiguous. And we don't think it will be
used with other kind of objects, do we?

Antoine