Re: ISSUE-151: Last Call Comment: skos:member definition

Antoine Isaac wrote:

> Would a range statement be considered as too big a change for the spec?
> I would live very comfortably with a range axiom for skos:member, as the
> naming of the property is very ambiguous. And we don't think it will be
> used with other kind of objects, do we?

I think ading a range constraint should be fine, as we're not
really changing the design, only making it more precise. Can you
make a concrete proposal for the range constraint you'd like to
add to Ref? We would have to weigh carefully whether it does not
break some use cases, however.

Guus