Re: Review of the "SKOS Reference" Last Call Working Draft [ISSUE-142]

From: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:51:34 +0100
Cc: SWD Working SWD <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
To: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>

Dear Michael

Thank you for your comments [1,ISSUE-142]:

"""
I find this (and some of the following) headlines misleading: The
title is
"Transitivity of [some property]", and the section is then actually
about /not/
having transitivity. Consider restating the title(s).
"""

Thanks for the comment. This is potentially misleading and the titles
of the sections have been changed accordingly. The Working Group
propose to close this issue. I hope this is satisfactory.

	Alistair Miles

[ISSUE-142] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/142
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Sep/0044.html