Re: DisCo question

At 08:29 PM 10/9/2008 -0700, Ben Adida wrote:
>the way I interpreted it
>is as follows: if the WG decides that the comment is valid and requires
>some action, then Accept, otherwise Reject.

I would interpret these two terms as

  Accept -- a change was suggested and the Group agrees to make
  some (not necessarily the same) change.

  Reject - a change was suggested and the Group declines to do so.

Some comments may not request changes but only express
support or ask for clarification.  We want to include these in
our Disposition of Comments report as further evidence that
the spec has been reviewed. Clearly we don't Reject these :)
(And they're probably CHANGE-TYPE: None)