Re: a summary of skos changes

From: Alistair Miles <alistair.miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:16:28 +0100
To: Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com>
Cc: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

> > There is also skos:closeMatch
> While I see the definition for skos:closeMatch in the Reference [3] I
> don't actually see that in the RDF for SKOS2008 [1]--which is why my
> vdiff utility didn't pick it up I guess :-) Perhaps the HTML and the
> RDF are out of sync? Thanks for catching it!
> //Ed
> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-reference-20080609/skos.rdf
> [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/#L1917
> [3] http://www.w3.org/TR/skos-reference/#L4186

Hi Ed,

If it's not too late, you should see the definition of skos:closeMatch
in the current namespace document:

We've only just fixed the namespace dereferencing, so you may have got
redirected to the older namespace document previously.

All links from the http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/history page should
be correct, let me know if you spot anything wrong.

Alistair Miles
Senior Computing Officer
Image Bioinformatics Research Group
Department of Zoology