ISSUE-154: Formality in SKOS Reference

From: SWD Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:50:56 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org,public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

ISSUE-154: Formality in SKOS Reference

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/154

Raised by: Sean Bechhofer
On product: SKOS

>From Peter Patel-Schneider [1]:

I would much prefer to have more formality in this reference document.
I feel that it is important to have at least those parts of the SKOS
model that fit into RDF or OWL be prominently mentioned.  It is true
that there is a RDF/XML document that has the OWL 1 portion of SKOS, but
this is only mentioned at the very end of the reference document.  I
feel that it would be much better to mention this RDF/XML document at
the beginning of the reference document.  I also note that the reference
document mentions an outdated version of the RDF/XML document.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0018.html