ISSUE-155: SKOS in OWL 2

From: SWD Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:51:39 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org,public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

ISSUE-155: SKOS in OWL 2

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/155

Raised by: Sean Bechhofer
On product: SKOS

>From Peter Patel-Schneider [1]:

I think that it would be very useful if there was a version of SKOS that
used OWL 2.  I understand that it is problematic for a recommendation to
point to something that is not (yet) a recommendation.  However, I think
that an informative document would be useful, even just a version of the
RDF/XML document that used the new OWL 2 features.  I think
that it would be even more useful to have this information in another
format, such as the OWL 2 reference syntax.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0018.html