W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > November 2008

Re: [ALL] Agenda - Nov 04 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 17:01:59 +0100
Message-ID: <491071F7.4080004@few.vu.nl>
To: Alistair Miles <alistair.miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
CC: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>, SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi Alistair,

> PROPOSED: to resolve issues 140, 141, 146, 133, 144, 145, 149, 150,
> 152, 162, 160, 171, 172, 178 and 180 (part 1) as described in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0287.html

I'm ok for sending the answers proposed for all these comments. But I 
don't know if that *resolves* the issues: there are some changes that 
commenters have to approve of, aren't there?

By the way you've forgotten 134 :-)

Antoine

> Hi all,
>
> I've just reviewed my email of 23 Oct
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0287.html>
> addressing outstanding editorial/no change issues and subsequent
> discussion on public-swd-wg.
>
> There has only been discussion in relation to issues 151 and the
> second part of 180. Therefore I submit the following proposal for
> consideration this telcon:
>
> PROPOSED: to resolve issues 140, 141, 146, 133, 144, 145, 149, 150,
> 152, 162, 160, 171, 172, 178 and 180 (part 1) as described in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0287.html
>
> I then suggest we discuss:
>
> ISSUE-151 -- do we state a range for skos:member (union of
> skos:Concept, skos:Collection), or do we just make editorial change?
> See thread from:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0270.html
>
> ISSUE-180 -- extensibility of xl:Label; do we (1) live with current
> data model, or (2) relax cardinality restriction on xl:literalForm
> (from exactly 1 to max 1)? See thread from:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0282.html
>
> We should probably also check on ISSUE-153/ISSUE-175 (namespace
> change), it would be good to get a formal resolution asap.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alistair.
>
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 04:54:32PM +0100, Thomas Baker wrote:
>   
>> Agenda - Nov 04 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
>> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
>>           http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>>           http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>>           Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
>>                    1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
>>           Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
>>                   Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
>>                   Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
>>           Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>>           IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
>>           Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>>
>> Chair: Tom
>> Scribe: pls volunteer - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
>> Regrets: Daniel
>>
>> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered
>> WG participants and persons invited by the chairs.  As of
>> 2008-07-01, telecons are no longer held weekly but on an
>> "as needed" basis.
>>
>> ===========================================
>> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
>>
>> PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:
>>
>>     http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html
>>
>> Proposed next telecons: 18 Nov
>> NOTE: meeting time = 1600 UTC
>>    (Europe starts DST on 26 Oct; US on 2 Nov; so no problems this year)
>>
>> ============================================
>> 2. SKOS
>>
>> SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)
>> -- 2008-08-29. SKOS Last Call Working Draft comments thru 3 October
>>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-reference-20080829/
>>
>> -- Schedule for SKOS Reference
>>    December: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Candidate Recommendation
>>    February: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Proposed Recommendation
>>    March: SKOS Reference W3C Recommendation decision
>>
>> -- charter extension proposal (reminder for chairs + team contact)
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------
>> Last Call comments
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/LastCall
>>
>> Issue list:
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/raised
>>
>> Proposed resolution to No Change Issues
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0182.html
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0183.html
>>
>> Issues Antoine:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0204.html
>>
>> ACTION: Guus and Jeremy to give concrete implementation examples of the use of rdfs:label w/ SKOS [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-swd-minutes.html#action10] 
>>
>> ACTION: Antoine to propose revised answers for issues 181-185 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action01]
>>
>> ACTION: Guus to propose answer for issue 186 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action02]
>>
>> ACTION: Sean and Alistair to send answers wrt. the editorial issues resolved on 21-10-08 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action07]
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------
>> SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)
>> Last WD: http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-primer-20080829/
>>
>> -- 2008-09-02 update. Primer should be ready by the time Reference is a Rec.
>>
>> -- Schedule for SKOS Primer
>>      March: SKOS Primer published as WG Note
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------
>> SKOS Use Cases and Requirements (editors Daniel, Jon, Antoine)
>>       http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial/RequirementStatus
>>
>>       2008-09-02. Primer should be ready by the time Reference is a Rec.
>>
>> -- Schedule for Use Cases
>>      March: SKOS Use Cases and Requirements published as WG Note
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------
>> SKOS Implementation report
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------
>> SKOS other
>>
>> -- Post-SWD W3C support for SKOS community
>>       [This is a placeholder - to be discussed before December.
>>       Possibilities: public-esw-thes@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org.
>>       Maintenance of http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/.]
>>
>> =============================================
>> 3. RDFa
>>
>> -- RDFa Task Force telecons Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC -
>>      open to "everyone interested in RDFa"
>>           irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
>>
>> RDFa is a W3C Recommendation!!!!!
>> RDFa Primer published as WG Note
>>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0188.html
>>
>> RDFa Use Cases
>> - schedule for publication as Working Group Note
>>
>> ACTION: Ben review RDFa Use Cases and propose transition to Group Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]
>>
>> =========================================
>>
>> 4. RECIPES
>> -- Published as Working Group Note, 28 August:
>>      http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/NOTE-swbp-vocab-pub-20080828/
>>
>> ACTION: diego propose resolutions to remaining recipes issues [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/14-swd-minutes.html#action02]
>>
>> ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]
>>
>> ============================================
>> 5. RDFa METADATA NOTE (Diego)
>>
>> Update:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0106.html
>>
>> =============================================
>> 6. AOB
>>
>> - SWD review of OWL WDs
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0186.html
>>
>> ACTION: Guus to look at OWL documents for review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-swd-minutes.html#action10]
>>
>> - SWD review of CURIE draft - done?
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Oct/0214.html
>>
>> -- Vocabulary management
>>       http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080316
>>
>> 2008-05-13: Elisa to revise before May 20 call.  Goal is to review take
>> decision on publishing as a Working Draft on June 10.
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
>>
>>     
>
>   
Received on Thursday, 6 November 2008 17:23:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 6 November 2008 17:23:43 GMT