W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > June 2008

RDFa CR decision

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 16:17:47 +0200
Message-ID: <484D3B8B.40708@cs.vu.nl>
To: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

I just sent out the agenda. If we want to take the "request for CR" 
decision tomorrow, we need a message from the TF to ask for such a 
resolution, with links to relevant documents and status of review 
comments (e.g. objections if any).

Should we pospone the decision until next week?


Received on Monday, 9 June 2008 14:18:25 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:53 UTC