Re: Review of Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies

At 11:30 AM 1/8/2008 -0500, Ed Summers wrote:

>Below is my (late) review of the Best Practice Recipes for Publishing
>RDF Vocabularies [1].

Ed, just confirming that you reviewed the 3 December editor's
draft [2] that is intended to be the update and not the published
WD that you cited ([1]).  (You referred to the editor's note on
pre-existing libraries, which appears only in the editor's draft,
so I'm reasonably confident that you did :)

I just noticed that the wiki [3] had not had a link to the editor's
draft that Jon posted in December [4].  It does now have that link.

[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/draft-20071203
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0006.html