Re: Review for RDFa Primer

David,

warm welcome!

I will be at ISWC. Arriving Sunday, leaving Friday, and staying at the
Riviera hotel.

Unfortunately, Korea is one of the two countries I know of where my
mobile does not work (the other being Japan):-(. But I hope there will
be email and/or irc... I am sure we will find one another!

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/