RE: [ALL] Amsterdam agenda item "Cool URIs"

Tom,

Ok. I am available on Monday 8 Oct till about 17:00 CET on
IRC and phone. If you wish so, I'll certainly lead the
discussion, though I'm not sure if my review is still welcome
when looking at 'Topic 2' in [1] ;)

As my first action on this task I'd like to propose to
exclude all editorial-only issues. I understand that Leo and
his colleagues are collecting a bunch of comments, hence it
makes no sense to actually go into detail about correct citation, etc.

Leo asked in [2] for statements like

>>"the SWD reviewed the document and we think these points need to be
changed:
>> wrong information (errors, wrong interpretation of W3C decisions):
>> A, B, C
>> these points may be done to make the document more readable:
>> D, E, F"

and this is exactly what I plan to deliver to him as an output
of our discussion, along with the content (details) of the Wiki page.

Cheers,
	Michael

PS: Tuesday is at risk (I'm in a project meeting, already)
PPS: Regrets for today's telecon ...

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0002.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Sep/0083.html

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.