W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > November 2007

[SKOS] deliverables (was RE: [ALL] agenda 20 Nov telecon - 1600 UTC)

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:05:40 -0000
Message-ID: <677CE4DD24B12C4B9FA138534E29FB1D03B3F1EE@exchange11.fed.cclrc.ac.uk>
To: "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've updated the SKOS section of the deliverables page:

<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS>

I've added entries for the SKOS Primer, our goal being to develop the SKOS Primer in step with the SKOS Reference.

The revised schedule now looks like:

Month 14, Nov 2007: Editor's Draft, SKOS Reference
Month 14, Nov 2007: Editor's Draft, SKOS Primer
Month 16, Jan 2007: First Public WD, SKOS Reference
Month 16, Jan 2007: First Public WD, SKOS Primer
Month 17, Feb 2007: Last Call WD, SKOS Reference
Month 17, Feb 2007: Last Call WD, SKOS Primer
Month 19, Apr 2007: SKOS Candidate Recommendation*

* SKOS Candidate Recommendation to include at least SKOS Reference, and ideally also SKOS Primer if available.

ACTION: Alistair will to update deliverables for SKOS [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]
--done

Cheers,

Al.


--
Alistair Miles
Research Associate
Science and Technology Facilities Council
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
Didcot
Oxfordshire OX11 0QX
United Kingdom
Web: http://purl.org/net/aliman
Email: a.j.miles@rl.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1235 445440  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org 
> [mailto:public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
> Sent: 19 November 2007 22:11
> To: SWD WG
> Subject: [ALL] agenda 20 Nov telecon - 1600 UTC
> 
> 
> Agenda - Nov 20 2007 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC W3C Semantic Web 
> Deployment Working Group
>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>    Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston / 
>    1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
>    Phone
>        Boston: +1-617-761-6200
>        Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
>        Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
>    Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>    IRC irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)
> 
> Chair: Guus
> Scribe: Quentin (DanBri on deck)
> Regrets: 
> 
> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG 
> participants and persons invited by the chairs.
> 
> ==============================================================
> ======== 
> 
> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
> ---------------------------------------
> 
> ACTION: Ralph to update face to face minutes to reflect the 
> amendment [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action01]
> DONE: 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0012.html
> 
> PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Nov 6 telecon:
> 
>     http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html
> 
> Next telecon: 27 Nov 1600 UTC
> 
> ======================================================================
> 2. SKOS - see
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
> 
> -- Schedule for SKOS deliverables
>    see 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0135.html
> 
>    Month 14, Nov 2007: Editor's Draft, SKOS Reference
>    Month 16, Jan 2007: First Public WD, SKOS Reference
>    Month 17, Feb 2007: Last Call WD, SKOS Reference
>    Month 19, Apr 2007: Candidate Recommendation, SKOS Reference
> 
> -- Concept Schemes and isDefinedBy
> 
> ACTION: Alistair and Guus write draft section in primer on 
> relationship between SKOS concepts and OWL classes for OWL DL 
> users [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]
> 
> ACTION: Alistair to update semantics document to listing ways 
> in which SKOS diverges from OWL DL [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> 
> ACTION: Alistair will to update deliverables for SKOS 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> ACTION: Ed to write suggest some text about SKOS message for 
> SWEO Semantic Web FAQ [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action24]
> 
> ACTION: Tom to amend proposals to for accepting minimal 
> relation labels [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action12]
>  
> ACTION: Alistair and Guus to prepare material for next week 
> on Concept Schemes vs OWL Ontologies [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action04]
> 
> ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and 
> add to the issue list. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]
> 
> ACTION: Ralph to reconstruct proposal for semantics of 
> isDefinedBy [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> New SKOS use case: synonym provenance
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0028.html
> 
> 
> ======================================================================
> 3. RDFa - RDFa Overview document
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/
> 
> >    Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC 
> >    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
> >    Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.
> 
> Minutes recent telecon:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0022.html
> 
> New use case: semantic annotations
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0020.html
> 
> 
> ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom [regarding 
> maintenance of wiki document 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05]
> 
> ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa 
> (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03]
> 
> ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule in wiki 
> [http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule] 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04]
> 
> ACTION: Guus/Tom to propose joint decisions for reviews for 
> major [RDFa] steps/transition requests. Informal agreement 
> about working drafts. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> 
> ======================================================================
> 4. RECIPES - see
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes
> 
> 
> ACTION: Dan to ask apache about conditional redirects 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> ACTION: Diego to recast Recipe 6 [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> ACTION: Guus/Tom to solicit reviewers for the Recipes 
> document. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action08]
> 
> ACTION: Jon to add words that acknowledge the existence of 
> RDFa as potential mechanisms, but it's out of scope here. 
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> 
> ACTION: Jon to make changes as proposed [with regard to 
> Issue-23] [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action05]
> 
> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default 
> behavior" [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
> 
> ACTION: Ralph to come up with a URI for wiki page [for 
> Recipes implementations] [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04]
> 
> ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of 
> Recipes] [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03]
> 
> ACTION: TF leaders to prepare a version of Recipes for review 
> in December [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action09]
> 
> ======================================================================
> 5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt
> 
> 
> ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the 
> target sections plus an allocation of sections to people and 
> potentially a standard structure for sections [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> 
> ======================================================================
> 6. AOB
> 
> -- SWEO request for input to Semantic Web FAQ re: SKOS
>    see 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0002.html
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> VU University Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446 
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 20 November 2007 13:05:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:51 UTC