[SKOS] deliverables (was RE: [ALL] agenda 20 Nov telecon - 1600 UTC)

Hi all,

I've updated the SKOS section of the deliverables page:

<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS>

I've added entries for the SKOS Primer, our goal being to develop the SKOS Primer in step with the SKOS Reference.

The revised schedule now looks like:

Month 14, Nov 2007: Editor's Draft, SKOS Reference
Month 14, Nov 2007: Editor's Draft, SKOS Primer
Month 16, Jan 2007: First Public WD, SKOS Reference
Month 16, Jan 2007: First Public WD, SKOS Primer
Month 17, Feb 2007: Last Call WD, SKOS Reference
Month 17, Feb 2007: Last Call WD, SKOS Primer
Month 19, Apr 2007: SKOS Candidate Recommendation*

* SKOS Candidate Recommendation to include at least SKOS Reference, and ideally also SKOS Primer if available.

ACTION: Alistair will to update deliverables for SKOS [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]
--done

Cheers,

Al.