SKOS/ synonym provenance

Hi everyone,

Alan Ruttenberg is interested ability of SKOS to support associating
information with synonyms, such as provenance, or recording the
community that uses the term. He had some comments he wanted me to
share with SWD on our issue called Label Relations under active
discussion [1]. Please see his comments below.

Daniel

[1] http:// isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/public/skos/2007/10/f2f/label- relations.html