Status of (and possible resurrection of) Semantic Interoperability Note

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:06:41 -0800
To: Mike Uschold <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com>, Chris Menzel <cmenzel@tamu.edu>
CC: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi Mike & Chris,

I took an action item during the SWD F2F today to contact you both
regarding (1) your intentions on finalizing the note to at least WD
status, and (2) the potential for joining the SWD working group to
facilitate completion / publication.  I've already committed to
co-editing another note, but think this one is also important, that
significant effort has already been invested by you on it, and would
like to see it get cleaned up and published.  We've talked about this
informally a couple of times, but we should either get moving on it
again or decide to drop it from the SWD set of deliverables.

I'm willing to help and to co-edit if that would facilitate the
process.  Let us know when you have a moment to think about it.

Thanks!

Elisa