Incomplete review RDFa Use Cases [was: Re: [RDFa] Documents ready for review]

Ben Adida wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Two RDFa documents are ready for review by the Working Group:
>

> 1. RDFa Use Case Scenarios
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/scenarios/20070109/

I apologize I haven't been able to do a full
review yet. I have read the document quickly and I
have two comments.

1. The use cases by itself are convincing.
However, a use-case description should be driven
by the application need and not by technology.
Ideally, the term RDFa does not appear at all in
the document: use cases only describe the
(desired) behavior as seen from the outside.

2. I would also expect to see a list of
requirements that can be derived from the use
case. I know this is in fact a post-hoc
rationalization of the RDFa design, but as Parnas
pointed out [1] this is actually an OK thing to do
:-).

Sorry for this late and incomplete response.

Guus

[1] http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=9800

--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446