[COOKBOOK-Issues] serving multiple versions

From: Jon Phipps <jphipps@madcreek.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:32:43 -0500
To: "SWD Working Group" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

All,

The Extended Requirements [1] touch very briefly on the lack of best
practices for serving multiple versions of a vocabulary. I realize
that this is part of a larger discussion [2], but I hope that we might
be able to explore this further at the F2F.

I've added a page to the SWD wiki that very briefly discusses a
possible scenario for serving multiple snapshots/versions and using
redirects to ensure that the most recent version of a vocabulary is
served if a specific version is not requested. [3]

Cheers,

--Jon

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20060314/#extendedrequirements
[2] http://tinyurl.com/sbne8