SWD IssuesProcess

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:42:23 +0100
To: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 04:01:59PM +0000, Sean Bechhofer wrote:
> On 8 Jan 2007, at 17:14, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> >ACTION: sean to submit SKOS and rules issue using agreed issue
> >format, directly into issues wiki page (waiting for Jon) [recorded
> >in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action04]
>
> I've just sent an email to the list in keeping with the instructions at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosIssues

As per my suggestion yesterday [1], I have pasted the process
instructions from Jon's new issues lists [2,3] into a new page,
"Process for Issues Lists" [4].

I have also replaced the process summary in [5] with a pointer
to [4].

Note that Section 1 of [4] has a list of all open issues lists
with the corresponding Subject lines to be used.

In Section 2 I added a link to Ralph's recent suggestions for
changes to the process wording.

If we like this approach, I suggest that the (redundant)
process description be cut from [2] and [3] and that all
issues lists henceforth point to [4].

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-irc#T16-21-33
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/BestPracticeRecipesIssues