Re: [SKOS] relationships between labels

Hello,

I've added on the wiki a page [1] trying to compare term-as-class
solution with n-ary annotation one.
I've put it on the wiki on purpose, so that people can add/remove things
if they wish, before the final decision is made...

Cheers,

Antoine

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/RelationshipsBetweenLabels/Comparison

PS: by the way thanks to Alistair for having updated the SkosDesign page
of the wiki. I hope we are not actually abusing this page by posting our
things there ;-)