W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2007

Re: Agenda - 2007-02-20 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:15:41 -0800
Message-ID: <45DA3DAD.7060402@sandsoft.com>
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
CC: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Regrets for tomorrow - I'm traveling, but look forward to next week's 
telecon.

Best,

Elisa

Guus Schreiber wrote:

>
> Agenda - 2007-02-20 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>
> Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC - 0800 San Francisco, 1100 Boston,
>                          1600 London, 1700 Amsterdam
> Phone bridge          +1-617-761-6200 (Boston),
>                       +33-4-8906-3499 (Nice),
>                       +44-117-370-6152 (Bristol)
>                       Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
> IRC                   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC 
> (member-only)
> Scribing - How To http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
> List [ALL SKOS RDFa] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: MichaelH (on deck: DanBri)
> - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
>
> Regrets:
>
> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
> participants and persons invited by the chairs.
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 1. ADMIN (10 min)
>
>   PROPOSED to accept:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html
>
>
> 2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
>
> ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in 
> particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to 
> represent that in skos [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
> ACTION: Alan write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]
> ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of skos/owl-dl coexistence 
> and semantics [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]
> ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing relationships 
> between labels [recorded in 
> [50]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04]
> ACTION: Guus to check that this issue of more specialization than 
> broad/narrow is on the issues list [recorded in 
> [54]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03]
> ACTION: Guus to check with Veronique on the terms being outside the 
> iso standard [recorded in 
> [55]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07]
> ACTION: guus to pick a SKOS issue and open it [recorded in 
> [44]http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-minutes.html#action13]
>
>
> 3. RECIPES - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes
>
> ACTION: Jon to update Recipe issue list as per dropping of 1.2 
> [recorded in [58]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11]
> ACTION: Jon to update Recipe issue list as per resolution of issue 1.1 
> [recorded in [59]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10]
> ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3 [recorded in 
> [60]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>
>
> 4. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt
>
> ACTION: Elisa to summarize state of Vocabulary Management draft, add 
> comments, and coordinate work [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]
> ACTION: Guus to contact persons working on versioning in Knowledge Web 
> for Vocabulary Management draft [recorded in 
> [56]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05]
>
>
> 5. RDFa - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa
>
>    Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC.
>    Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.
>
> ACTION: Ralph to ask Ben to request a review for RDFa primer [recorded 
> in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html#action20]
> ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track on the coordination 
> group [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03]
>
>
> 6. AOB
>
> ACTION: Elisa to contact Daniel for participating in Semantic 
> Integration note [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html#action18]
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 20 February 2007 00:15:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:28 GMT