W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > February 2007

Regrets (was: RE: Agenda - 2007-02-20 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC)

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:18:47 +0100
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D298520854D2@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Dear chairs,
 
Unfortunately  - as already reported last week [1] -
I will not be able to attend tomorrow's telecon, hence
won't be able to scribe :(
 
However, if this is ok with Dan, I'll scribe next week.
 
For the 2007-02-27 telecon (next week) I'd like to ask
to add a discussion about the RDFa in HTML Overview 
document [2] to the agenda.
 
Cheers,
       Michael 
 
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0064.html <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Feb/0064.html> 
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/ <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/> 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
----------------------------------------------------------


________________________________

From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org on behalf of Guus Schreiber
Sent: Mon 2007-02-19 17:32
To: SWD WG
Subject: Agenda - 2007-02-20 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC




Agenda - 2007-02-20 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/ <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/> 

Tuesday, 1600-1700 UTC - 0800 San Francisco, 1100
Boston,
                          1600 London, 1700 Amsterdam
Phone bridge          +1-617-761-6200 (Boston),
                       +33-4-8906-3499 (Nice),
                       +44-117-370-6152 (Bristol)
                       Conference code 79394#
('SWDWG')
IRC                   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd
Web-based IRC (member-only)
Scribing - How To
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html> 
List [ALL SKOS RDFa]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/ <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/> 

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: MichaelH (on deck: DanBri)
- see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty> 

Regrets:

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to
registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.


----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. ADMIN (10 min)

   PROPOSED to accept:

     http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html <http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html> 


2. SKOS - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS> 

ACTION: Alan to write down the general
documentation requirements, in particular to those
that are related to literal values, and how to
represent that in skos [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09> ]
ACTION: Alan write up the preferredLabel modelling
issue [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01> ]
ACTION: Alistair to rephrase the old issue of
skos/owl-dl coexistence and semantics [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action08> ]
ACTION: Antoine to capture the issue on capturing
relationships between labels [recorded in
[50]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action04> ]
ACTION: Guus to check that this issue of more
specialization than broad/narrow is on the issues
list [recorded in
[54]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action03> ]
ACTION: Guus to check with Veronique on the terms
being outside the iso standard [recorded in
[55]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action07> ]
ACTION: guus to pick a SKOS issue and open it
[recorded in
[44]http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-minutes.html#action13 <http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-swd-minutes.html#action13> ]


3. RECIPES - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes> 

ACTION: Jon to update Recipe issue list as per
dropping of 1.2 [recorded in
[58]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action11> ]
ACTION: Jon to update Recipe issue list as per
resolution of issue 1.1 [recorded in
[59]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action10> ]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue
1.3 [recorded in
[60]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14> ]


4. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt> 

ACTION: Elisa to summarize state of Vocabulary
Management draft, add comments, and coordinate
work [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06> ]
ACTION: Guus to contact persons working on
versioning in Knowledge Web for Vocabulary
Management draft [recorded in
[56]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action05> ]


5. RDFa - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa> 

    Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400
UTC.
    Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to
participate.

ACTION: Ralph to ask Ben to request a review for
RDFa primer [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html#action20 <http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html#action20> ]
ACTION: Guus to flag the issue of RDFa REC track
on the coordination group [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03 <http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action03> ]


6. AOB

ACTION: Elisa to contact Daniel for participating
in Semantic Integration note [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html#action18 <http://www.w3.org/2007/02/13-swd-minutes.html#action18> ]


--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/ <http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/> 
Received on Monday, 19 February 2007 19:19:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:28 GMT