Re: [RDFa] The CLASS attribute

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:00:13 +0100
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, www-qa@w3.org

But Microformats had no choice, since their aim was to use only what was
in XHTML already. This is why they use class, and why they misuse @title
where we use @content.

Just because Microformats does it is not a reason in itself to copy it.
And furthermore, if we use something else there is more chance that RDFa
and microformats can coexist in a single document.

Steven