Re: [RDFa] The CLASS attribute

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:50:12 +0100
To: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Cc: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>, "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, www-qa@w3.org
Yes, we discussed that in Cambridge and it is a very good point. I know.
I just feel that the price we pay might be higher than necessary. (I
must admit that differentiating the use of the class attribute on
whether it is namespaced or not goes against my instict, somehow...).

To be honest: I do not think that *this* would be the crucial point in
getting the MF people closer to us. Seeing the various reactions on
mailing lists, the usage of namespaces leads to much more pushback by
people who regard namespaces as Evil on Earth... But that is another
discussion issue...