[RDFa] an XHTML Module for RDFa

From: Simone Onofri <simone.onofri@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:07:51 +0100
To: "SWD Working Group" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Dear WG Members,

I'm talking with GRDDL WG about the best way to embed Semantic Layer
in a XHTML page [1]. So actually I think that the best way, talking
also with others [1] is eRDF [2] in particular when we are using more
dialects.

Well, theoretically the Best way, with capitalized "B", is RDFa but
for implementation we may wait for XHTML 2.0. Thanks to Ben Adida [3]
notified me that is an RDFa module can be loaded also for XHTML 1.1.

Thinking to experience expanding XHTML 1.1 (in page DTD rendering bug,
IE incompatibility for mime and more) [4] can I propose to use a DTD
similar to XHTML plus MathML plus SVG DTD [5]? So, what is the status
of this module in order to gain a test?

Thanks for reading,

Simone

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2007Feb/0065.html