Re: Meeting record: 2007-04-24 SWD telecon

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:11:39 -0400
To: Diego Berrueta <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
CC: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

> RDFa
>
>    guus: what's the status?
>
>    RalphS: sorry, I couldn't attend to yesterday's meeting

Sorry folks, I'm in the last throes of packing for my move, and I
completely missed the telecon time.

Regrets for next week as I will be in the middle of actually moving.

Overall, we're making good progress with regards to the XHTML1.1 Module:
we can now validate XHTML1.1+RDFa documents. The test suite is also
coming along well, with a vote on test case approval coming in the next
2-3 weeks.

>    <scribe> ACTION: Ben to send a summary of status of components of
>    specifications will be handled [recorded in
>    [30]http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-swd-minutes.html#action10]
>    [CONTINUES]

I still need to do this.

-Ben