Re: Visibility opportunity

From: Diego Berrueta <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 12:39:16 +0100
To: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
Cc: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>, Martin Alvarez Espinar <martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org>

El mar, 24-10-2006 a las 17:09 +0100, Sean Bechhofer escribió:
> In practical terms, this means co-ordinating the publication of
> metadata describing the conference program, papers, participants,
> events etc. This has been done in the past using RDF with RDF or
> OWL schemas [2]. We'll most likely continue with this, but it
> may be an opportunity to push out SKOS -- much of this fits the
> "Pattern A" use case, with annotation of objects (papers, people,
> events) with topics from a vocabulary.
>
> 1) Anyone interested in helping with this activity?

(Sorry for my late reply)

I happily volunteer for this task. I think there are some points of
convergence between this activity and my research area. In addition,
I've found a colleague (in CC) who may be interested in the results.

In my opinion, this isn't part of the chartered tasks for the group, but
a particular application of SKOS. So, should we move this thread out of
the SWD mailing list?

Regards,

--
Diego Berrueta