Re: SWD telecon agenda - 2006-11-28

I took the liberty of copying Antoine's excellent questionnaire snapshot,
and Alistair's proposed email introduction to it, to the main Use Case
Format page. I also made a few very minor edits to better format for
email...
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCFormat

I think that having the introduction and questionnaire in their final format
might make it easier for us to see just what the final email will look like,
assuming of course that we include the questionnaire in the "call for use
cases" email.

The editors have yet to establish a documentation workflow, but this being a
wiki, I'd like to suggest that anyone (not just the editors) who would like
to tweak this further before it's accepted should feel free to edit this
page directly.

Cheers,

--Jon

--