Re: [ALL] SWD wiki documents

Hello Tom,

>On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 11:51:23AM +0100, Thomas Baker wrote:
>

>>Instructions for scribes     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
>>Scribe duty                  http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty
>>Links to current drafts at   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables
>>                             -- tags in use: RDFa, SKOS, ALL
>>

>Dear all,
>
>Please note, in the header for this week's agenda, links to two new
>wiki documents -- one for Deliverables and one for keeping track of
>who has recently scribed.
>
>Editors of deliverables, please feel free to add or update the links.

Thanks for the nice page, it also gave me a template to edit my own
additions ;-)

So to help the discussion, I have put a link to
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial which will contain our
Use case and Requirements sandbox: questionnaires, current proposals for
UC and R, etc.

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCFormat points specifically at our
efforts for the UC description format.

Cheers,