Re: Questions about Time Ontology

Hi Wiebke,

The Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment Working Group is now
closed.  I am not sure that anyone officially monitors this mailing
list anymore.

I suggest that you contact the editors of the Time Ontology Note,
Jerry Hobbs and Feng Pan.  You may find their contact details linked
from http://www.isi.edu/~pan/OWL-Time.html

Good luck!

Regards,
Dave